Through the Robert W. Reeder I and Charles Darling Memorial Endowments and the YSU Center for Judaic and Holocaust Studies, we are pleased to offer a number of travel grants in conjunction with the symposium. Funds will be awarded by mail after the conclusion of the symposium.
Jewish Studies Grant:
- Those panelists accepted to the Jewish studies panel (a maximum of 4) will each receive a travel grant of $500.00. Funds will be awarded by mail after the conclusion of the symposium.
Reeder Travel Grants:
- Two undergraduate awards: $500 each
- Three graduate awards: $500 each
Darling Travel Grants:
- Early-Career Faculty (within 5 years of degree): $1,000
- Two-Year College Faculty: $1,000
- Junior Faculty/Independent Scholar: $1,000
To be considered for a travel grant, please submit a brief statement of need (of no more than 200 words) along with your proposal. Be sure to indicate which grant you are applying for. For further information, email Dr. Amy Laurel Fluker email@example.com